Wireless serial port product introduction
Wireless serial port features:
No need to install drivers;Easy to use once configured for access to the network;Hardware settings are not lost when power is turned off, no need to set multiple times;The built-in web page can be configured at any time.
Wireless serial port PC page description
- CPUID：the CPUID of this device.
- CPU speed:the operating frequency of this device.
- UP time：the device continues to run after power-on,power down or restart from zero.
- RAM useage:this device memory usage.
- Local time:the network time obtained after the device is properly connected to the network,set on the 'Hardware Parameters' page
- Time zone: (for example, China: 8 in Dongba District),
- Time server address (default is recommended).
- Baud rate:when this device communicates with other devices' serial ports,need to be consistent.
- Serial setup:when this device communicates with other devices' serial ports,need to be consistent.
- Terminal button: Terminal mode (default), can interact with Linux devices through the serial port with command data.It will become the serial port debugging mode for linux.
- Clear button: Clean up the data received/issued on the screen.
- Fix screen: Calibrate the terminal line number sequence so that the page data is neatly arranged.[disable in serial debugging mode]
- Disabled Kernel Output: Turn off the output of the Ntablet kernel. [unique to the built-in version , disabled in serial debugging mode]
- When the terminal view gets the cursor,you can directly operate on the Linux command line.Support for nano, vi, gedit and other commands.
Serial port mode
- Send button:click to send the data.
- HEX(show)：the HEX format displays the serial port data received and sent.
- HEX(send)：the HEX format sends and receives serial port data.
- AP Mac address：MAC address used by AP mode.
- STA Mac address：the MAC address used by the SAT mode.
- Hardware local username:use the password to log in to this device,if the device supports MQTT, it is also part of the verification.
- Hardware local password:same as local username.
- Ap_ssid and host name:hotspots issued by this device in AP mode,access to built-in web pages.
- AP mode:this device itself emits hotspots to allow other devices to access,access the built-in web for operational use.
- Station mode:connect to WiFi,after the connection is successful, you can use the browser, PC, mobile phone, etc. (not supporting IOS, MAC system),enter Sta_IP to access the built-in web and use it.
- Mix (STA＋AP)：support the above two.
- Time server address:recommended by default,also configure the time zone to display the current time for the local time zone.
- Time zone:combined with the time server, the current time is displayed.
- Sync recurrence (minutes):synchronize with network time.
Hardware Network AP:
- AP password:the password for this device SSID (hostname).
- AP DHCP：AP mode DHCP service switch.
- IP address of the AP:AP address. (No special requirements, recommended default)
- Netmask of the AP:AP mask. (No special requirements, recommended default)
STA Network :
- Router SSID:the name of the WiFi to connect to.
- Scan button:after clicking, scan WiFi around this device.
- Router password: the password to connect to WiFi.
- Router MAC address:to connect to the wifi MAC address.
- STA DHCP：STA mode DHCP switch(after closing, use static IP to set STA_IP, STA_Gateway, STA_Subnet Mask, STA_DNSIP).
- STA IP：the IP address assigned after accessing WiFi,you can use the PC, mobile phone, etc,under the same network to access this address and use it for web operations.
- STA gateway:(no special requirements, recommended default)
- STA netmask：(No special requirements, recommended default)
- STA DNS：setting this DNSIP requires STA_DHCP to be turned off.